Monday 26 September 2011

Canare cables and Neutrik Jacks


I've written recently about how having a bad cable can be the weakest link to the destruction of your tone. However, I firmly do not believe in spending atrocious amount of money just for cables. If there are any cables out there that I couldn't recommend more, it will be Canare cables. These cables are made in Japan and are as noiseless as they can be. Canare make cables for microphones, audio equipments and of course guitars. The best part about the cables are, they don't cost a bomb either. The only problem with the cables is, they are usually sold without being wired up.


The good thing however is we get to choose the type of jacks we want to go with the cables and the amount of length we want. In this case for my cables, I chosen Neutrik plugs which I've always gotten good results with.

These cables are also great to be used as pedal connectors. For Singapore readers, Beez is the guy, located at Roxy Square II to look for who custom make these cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment