Friday 9 March 2012

Sound samples for Entwistle DarkStar Neck


Finally I've got around to do some recording for the Entwistle Dark Star pickup. Did I mention to anyone I have a really Awesome (sic) phone? I've just found out that, instead of trying to hunt for a condenser mic to do sound recordings, out of curiosity, I tried the voice recorder app that came with my phone and recorded some sound samples and to my astonishment, the quality is pretty good. Well, not studio quality but it's good enough that you can tell a difference in terms of tone.

The sound sample was obtained with my Frankenstein through a Monte Allum modded DS-1 with my Blackheart Killer Ant amp head. Tone was set to 9 o'clock, Level was set to 2 o'clock and gain was maxed out.

Entwistle Darkstar Neck Neo Classical Test by Adrian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment