Saturday 17 March 2012

Shopping day! Snark Tuner and String Savers saddle


Ok. I have a confession to make. I am a shopaholic. Ok, not that bad of a shopaholic for stuff that I don't use but, I just enjoying shopping for Guitar related gear. I just happened to lost my tuner. Conveniently. I wrote about how good Snark Tuners are previously. Well, it isn't a lie. It is that good. The best part is after you string a note, the needle points to the tuning VERY fast and tight. Thumbs up.


The other thing I bought, was a set of String Savers saddles. If you have guess it, it is for my "Malmsteen". I like this guitar to look relic and used. However, I hate rusted parts. Why? Well, I hate the fact that the threading of the screws tends to wear out after rusting and not to mention, it leaves your hands really dirty after playing. So, I was contemplating on changing either the saddle height screws or the saddles themselves. Since a set of them retail for just below $40, I chose the latter. I wanted the full String Saver version but they only had the classic version left for my bridge's size. I got it anyway. The rust cannot stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment