Monday 12 March 2012

I saw this thing on the top of my amp.....


So I saw this standing on top of my amp and how lonely it was, considering the fact that I just gotten my Blackheart Killer Ant Head. So for reminiscent sake, I plugged my guitar into this little amp instead. The volume of this thing never fails to amaze me. However, that being said, I decided that since I can record with my super handphone now (Samsung Galaxy S2), I might as well do a short sound sample on how this thing actually sounds like with the Amp Cab. The Gain is set to 20%, the Tone is set to zero and the volume is set to 50%. The guitar I've used is Kizu. The whole sample is played with only the Seymour Duncan Customs pickup. Also, for the theme, I've played the starting of "Don't say Lazy", the first "Kon" ending theme.

Don't say lazy Vox Azusa Amplug by Adrian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment