Thursday 29 December 2011

Portable Gear Part 1


Sometimes, home can be a bad environment to motivate me to practice. Computer, books, bed and etc. These are just a few of the distraction that is available to stop us form practicing. What I like to do is to go outside and practice. Sometimes in public fast food restaurant and sometimes at the void deck.

This is one of the souvenirs I got from my Japan trip last year. A limited edition Azusa Nakano Vox Amplug. It is actually a AC30 model but with a different casing. It sounds similar to a Keeley modded DS-1 and features a led clip within the circuits. I was hoping for something with more distortion as playing with distortion is pretty detrimental to my playing style but it didn't turn out as bad as I would have thought. Up till today, I am still using this as part of my portable gear. Just this and a pair of earphones with a guitar, I am readying for my practice routine anywhere I choose to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment