Saturday 10 December 2011

Nightwish Imaginaerum!


Today, I received a phone call from Inokii telling me that my Nightwish order has arrived. Collect it and I must say, Nightwish just lives up to it's name and it's a very nice album indeed. As the songs goes by, I can imagine the scenes in my head. This might be the reason why this is called a "movie". I was hoping for a DVD with a real movie instead but this is nice enough.


For those of you who don't know where Inokii is. It is located in far east plaza, 03-30. The owner of the shop is a friendly guy and I get my metal/rock CDs regularly from him.

As for my favourite song in the whole album, it will definitely be "I want my Tears back". It is a song inspired by celtic/folk like melody lines with bag pipes constantly playing the main riff. Overall, I quite enjoyed the album and I hope everyone out there will enjoy it as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment