Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas gift part 1


So, Christmas is around the corner and people like me are probably rushing to buy Christmas gifts. So, I asked myself, what can I get my guitar player friends a good and useful Christmas gift with a rough budget of $15 SGD. Yes, I am a cheap individual. But hey! It's the thought that counts right?

Now, i would always like to give people something that is actually useful. No, I don't want to give people a cup or photoframe. That is just stupid. Sorry if you are reading this and this is exactly what you gave someone. It just is.

Anyway, first and top off my list is a Snark Tuner. The Snark Tuner is a cheap and yet very effective tuner in the market of clip on tuners. It is actually very precise and accurate despite it's price. So if you have a guitar player friend whom you need to give a Christmas present to, do consider the Snark Clip On Tuner.

No comments:

Post a Comment