Friday 18 November 2011

More Children of Bodom Pictures


Are You Dead Yet? No I am not. However, yesterday's concert left so much impression in me that I had to post up more pictures, which are better taken with a professional camera, courtesy of Marcus Lin, a media photographer and personal friend of mine.




All of the close up shots are very well taken especially with the lighting and details. But this I ain't going to start talking about photography. These photos here convey as much energy as the concert itself and it would be a mistake not to share it to all my readers out there. For whoever is reading this, the next time Children of Bodom is heading your way for a concert, do take some time off and attend it just for the experience. The energy and feeling gotten from it is highly describable and the feeling after a concert with such an experience is more so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment