Thursday 17 November 2011

Children Of Bodom Live in Singapore


Today at Fort Canning Park, Children of Bodom came for the first time to Singapore, brought in by Davis Guitars. The concert began with a high and ended at a high. The sound was fantastic and wasn't loud to blow away your ear drums.


As I volunteered being an usher, I get to see all the fans of COB and not to mention the concert itself. It was an awesome experience at best to be honest.


Halfway through the concert, the crowd went crazy and pushed over the barricade that separates the hate crew and the normal pass area. I was standing near the barricade and it kinda fell on my leg and I got pushed in with the crowd towards the stage. It was overall a painful but fun experience to be in the mosh pit. And honestly, it was also the first time I witness a mosh pit in Singapore.


Alexi's technical skills with the guitar was amazing. His showmanship on the stage was also fantastic. He manage to get the crowd going crazy over him. Being my first time at a heavy metal concert, it was honestly an impressive sight and experience for me. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the concert and felt that even for those who paid for it, it was worth every cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment