Monday 8 August 2011

Karaoke and BURN!

So I went Karaoke with my friends at cash studios and sang a couple of Japanese songs. Our Karaoke session usually has some shouting involve (because of the lack of pitch and to feel more like the original singer), it is not surprising that our voices can be heard from distance away, even with a sound proof room.

However, yesterday, we decided that Deep Purple style of singing (High pitch screaming) was in fashion and did it to almost every song that required shouting. We decided to try burn, although knowing that most of us don't have the vocal range but it was fun. What is interesting is after the session, one of my friends posted different versions of burn for all of us. I shall do the same for this blog and let the rest of my readers enjoy :D.



For the guitarist which is me.



For the second guitarist who was the guy who post this on all of our walls.



For the bassist, one of those who can tolerate all my nonsense.



For the Vocalist, good luck to him when we eventually try this song.



Finally, I posted this one for the rest of us. Classics that will live on forever!

It was really fun singing this song and I never knew I could hit that high.

No comments:

Post a Comment