Monday 27 February 2012

Evolution of my Pedal Board part 2


This is the second incarnation of my pedal board. This is the time when I actually started saving up money for "better" pedals. You can see in the picture that there are 2 new additions to the board. The Jemini and the Biyang TS7. I am a huge Steve Vai fan and as such, the Jemini is pretty much a no brainer when it came out around that time. I got it at a very nice and irresistible price from a friend. Special thanks to you if you are reading this.

The Biyang TS-7 was actually also bought second hand from him. I wanted to see what was all the rave about with Ibanez Tubescreamers and well, as a boost pedal it is really amazing. The Biyang TS-7 is actually a modified Ibanez Tubescreamer clone with boost switch and true bypass by the way.

There still a lot of Danelectro pedals, or rather all of what I've owned within the board. However most of them are sold later on when I slowly cycled out for "better" pedals. That being said, Danelectro pedals are still bang for the buck pedals with good tone. For budget guitarist,I highly recommend it. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment