Sunday 26 February 2012

Evolution of my Pedal Board part 1


Facebook is such an amazing tool for keeping track of our memories. I was looking back at old pictures of my gears. Some of them are still around while some of them, have already been sold. This is the very first incarnation of my pedal board.


Danelectro pedals are really cheap and actually, pretty good. When I just started learning how to play the electric guitar, being a student, I wasn't too rich in resources to buy expensive pedals. Even Boss was still too expensive for me to be able to afford. Hence, used Danelectro pedals seemed to be the perfect choice. Note that there are pretty much all kinds of fanciful effects in the chain. I pretty much thought that if I have every effect, I can create super cool sounds. Apparently, that isn't true at all. To be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment