Friday 21 October 2011

If only they have this here...LAG


So at the beginning of the year, I went to France for a short period of time (No, I don't speak French) and just like all my holidays, I went to almost every of the local "Guitar street" and France was no exception. Did I mentioned that I actually love that country a lot?

Well anyway, there is an exclusive brand produced by the country called LAG. No, it isn't a system lag or anything like that but LAG produces very good playing guitars. The Arkane A200ST is one of those fine guitars that were bring produced and the quality is top notched, even for a Made in China Guitar. I guess only the top of the QC chain got into the stores.



I've tried one of these myself and all I can say is that the body resembles the Ibanez S series while the neck is at least Wizard II thin. It has a gorgeous flame maple top (not veneer mind you) and Mahogany body. It also features real EMG HZ pickups which are insanely loud and the Floyd Rose special bridge.

The only qualms I have about the guitar is the price. It is kind of expensive for a Made in China guitar at this price range even with the superior quality. I have nothing against guitars that are made in China but I do have a problem against guitars build in a low production area being sold of really expensive. However, if you are able to get pass that fact, this is a fine guitar to own and definitely a very nice workhorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment