Wednesday 4 January 2012

Portable Gear II


Before I got myself a Vox Amplug, my portable gear revolves around a pair of headphones, a pair of guitar cables and the Line 6 Pocket Pod. I wanted something similar to a Pandora but a little extra. So I went ahead and got myself a pocket pod and it was one of the most worth it investment ever.

For starters, it comes with various level of distortion and amp patches. This gives me the versatility of having mild over driven gain to heavy crushing metal distortion. Additionally, since it's a digital effects unit, I get access to many other effects such as flanger, phaser, reverb, delay and etc.

It also has an USB pod where I can configure my personal settings via a program that I can download off the Line 6 home page. I also get to download ready made patches by users all over the world and load it into the device just like that.

The amazing part of all, I get the excess to quality sound anywhere and anytime I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment