Sunday 5 August 2012

Noir, Local Singapore contemporary Jazz Band


There was one Saturday about 3 weeks ago where I was wandering around aimlessly. Well, actually, that seems to be the common occurrence anyway. I went to the Esplanade and there was this fantastic contemporary Jazz band performing. Well, I am not exactly a great Jazz fan but I do appreciate Jazz. They were so fantastic that I keep wanting to buy their CD. Well, today I gave in to temptation and bought the CD. Although, I have to say that the CD is somewhat disappointing, it wasn't as good as they were when live. Well, at least I did a recording with my phone and going to share with all of my readers out there. Copyrights all rights reserves to Noir, who performed this piece on that day. Well, and they made my day!

Noir It might as well be spring.mp3 by Adrian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment